I know I know I was supposed to write Better Days on Saturday but I was truly sick on Saturday and today is my first day where I can actually write so you’re gonna get two posts today :3 (yay two posts).
So today’s post was about creating change which is something I struggle with. I have all of these great ideas but I never take the extra step to create the change. This text that was provided with the chapter was full of inspiration, I even felt the need to take out my highlighters and highlight stuff on the text (this is improving don’t you think).
It had inspirational quotes and I wrote one on my whiteboard which means that it is a truly inspiring quote.
Be the chage you want to see in the world. – Mathma Gandhi
I know that this is a quote that so many people always quote but I feel like in this chapter and context it really worked so this is why I deceided to add it here and why I even added it to my whiteboard.
Now for the questions.
- What are the top three things that you want to change about yourself?
- My looks
- The amount of time I currently spend on procrastiantion
- Learn to motivate myself even better
- What good things have you gained from your struggle with your mental health?
- Believe it our not but my struggle with my mental health has brought me many friends. When I started to experience it I created a blog I met Jess for example, because this blog is something that helped me cope with mental health stuff and suddenly I was talking with Jess and so many other people 🙂
- A bit more self confidence
- I wouldn’t say that it’s a hole lot of self confidence but it is something still.
- Learning to cope with loss and failure
- Knowing that I’m the one who creates the change
- What is the Number One thing that you can do today to improve your life for the better?
- Stop sitting around and feeling bad about mself and actually start doing things.
This concludes this blog post. I hope you enjoyed and I would like this to be our little safe space so feel free to just connect with me and other readers by leaving a comment down below.