Recovery IS wondeful. I know we’ve all felt it at some point and that we are grateful when that time comes. Recovery is probably what we all strive for and that’s a good thing. We all have our own ways and I’m sure one day we shall be happy, feeling well and we all know who we are and what do we want.
- What two things can you do to keep functioning when you are not well?
- Talk to my closest friends
- Write (mostly blog posts)
- If you feel that you have lost all hope, which people in your life can you reach out to, and how might those people be helpful?
- Mostly my Internet Squad, one person in particular. They are very helpful but let’s be honest, other times they’re completely useless in talking sense into me but then we talk about random stuff which keeps me distracted and that can be even more beneficial.
- What are three goals that you are working hard at achieving in the next twelve months?
- Time management
- Weight Loss
- Collecting enough money for travelling
This one is short again but I don’t feel like it anymore. I want to finish it and see if the way I think changes or something but right now it feels like repeating the same things over and over again. It might be the idea of it, to repeat things to yourself so you would start believing it yourself but I’m kind of tired of it. I’m waiting for something new from it.
What do you think? We are almost half way through with the book. So do you want me to finish it or should I leave it for another time?