I know it’s kind of late but I wanted to still post it here because these might be the topics I will be writing more about this year.
So I have 4 main topics and I have goals in each so about 16 goals all together. I will also try to explain why I made these goals and when I write about those goals I will let you know my end goal, which might not happen this year at all.
So my first topic is health, something I have been struggling with since I was a child and I feel like I want to change myself.
- Develop healthy habits like working out, taking care of my hair, skin etc. So this is quite obvious on its own, I feel like my body deserves a lot more that it gets right now.
- Lose 20% of my current weight, this is the amount that I want to lose this year, it probably will end up being more but who knows.
- This one kind of goes together with the last one but I want to start eating cleaner and possibly a plant based diet because this seems the healthiest and something that I want to aspire to.
=> The end goal of this category is to get into a healthy body weight and be more happy with myself in general.
This category has only two goals because I feel like I can’t promise something that is not for me to make.
- Practice more of my instruments (guitar, bass and piano)
- Practice the behaviour on stage, I feel like I’m a bit shy on stage so I wanna practice a bit of that but for that I definitely need to be more self confident.
This one is the most important for my mental health and I don’t really have an end goal and it’s just for me.
- I want to start meditating
- I want to start taking better care of my precious stones.
Again I don’t want to promise any numbers because as I’ve realised a teacher has a lot more power than one could think of but I can promise some things.
- I wanna study everything that I have and not write things off from others.
- I wanna learn to manage my time better so I wouldn’t stay up all night.
=> So the end goal mostly is to learn better time management with school so I could use it in everyday life but also if I give 110% at school and in everything else I do then it will help my dreams come true.
Also I have a little blog goal, and that is to write at least one post a month, which isn’t too much but I’m almost 100% certain that soon I will figure out a plan for the blog and for my goals. So far I’ve been completely clueless what to do and where I should start from…